53 Storeys / 501 Suites
(Suite Size Range: 436 – 2091 sq ft
Developer :Concert Properties Ltd
Burke Buyer Incentives
ONLY 15% Deposit Extended Payment Schedule Over 18 Months
$5,000 at the time of writing the Agreement
5% total at 30 days
2.5% at 120 days
2.5% at 240 days
2.5% at 365 days
2.5% at 545 days
Burke Condos Development Amenities
•Sophisticated reception with concierge and lobby lounge.
- Café lounge connecting to feature gallery hallway with ample seating overlooking the signature pathway.
- On-site property management office.
- Self-serve parcel storage units.
- Pet wash area.
- Party room with wet bar.
- Chef’s kitchen and private dining room opening to an expansive terrace suited to lounging, dining and BBQ.
- Theatre room.
- Games room with pool table opening to a terrace with lounge seating as well as two areas for dining and BBQ.
- Multi-purpose/kids’ room.
- Music room.
•Fully equipped fitness centre featuring areas for cardio and weight training as well as dedicated spin and yoga rooms.
- Three meeting rooms that can be used as co-working spaces.
- Two boardrooms.
•Two furnished guest suites.
Burke Condos Highlights
1. Amazing Transit Score – Sherbourne Station and Line 2 subway are located just mere steps away from Burke Condos. Residents are also within walking distance of TTC bus and streetcar routes. Condo Now states that commuters can take transit into Union Station in just 15 minutes.
2. High Walk Score – With Bloor Street located just mere minutes from Burke Condos, residents will be able to indulge in some of the best lifestyle amenities the city has to offer. With plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby, residents won’t have to search very far to enjoy themselves. CondoNow also notes that the city’s luxurious Yorkville neighbourhood is also located nearby offering up some of the world’s most exclusive retailers.
3. Great for Post Secondary Students – Some of the city’s most prestigious post-secondary institutions are located within the downtown core, making Burke Condos a great choice for students needing off-campus housing for the school year. CondoNow acknowledges that Ryerson University, UofT, and George Brown College are all located nearby and are easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
4. Employment Hubs – Burke Condos would also make for a great investment for young professionals looking to cut out their daily commute and work and play where they live. CondoNow states that some of the city’s major downtown employment hubs are located nearby including Queen’s Park, Hospital Row, and the Financial District.
5. Green Space – Even though Burke Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown, residents will still be able to enjoy plenty of natural green space and lush parks. CondoNow notes that nearby parks and green spaces include Ramsden Park, Rosedale Ravine Lands, and Riverdale Farm.